Every Friday we share our favourite finds from the week…
- What a superb week for weather, perhaps a little hotter than hoped for but not complaining. Here are some great summer dip recipes, perfect for summer picnics or BBQs.
- With all this humidity and heat, I have been pinning my hair up daily, these bobby pin hacks should come in handy to anyone that likes to pin their hair up when the weather is fine.
- Last week I posted a link to a fabulous artist that had put Lego mini figurines in funny situations, this week I came across another artist who also used Lego figurines but this time to recreate comic covers, absolutely brilliant!
- We all love a feel good story, this one is about Sipho Mpongo, a young man who grew up in a township in South Africa and is now heading to New York to participate in an intensive photography training programme, this guy is going places!
- And lastly for the ladies, I know you all have your Magic Mike tickets booked, but can you take it seriously after watching Channing Tatum and Jimmy Fallon act out Magic Mike in Kids Theatre?
Have a wonderful weekend all and keep cool.