Every Friday we share our favourite finds from the week…
- Have you been onto the crowdfunding website to see all the fantastic creations that people are crowdfunding? This Pedestrian Bridge in Rotterdam was one of them, what a great idea and it just shows you that anything is possible these days!
- People aren’t so bad after all, especially after these guys saved a Great White Shark in Cape Cod after he was stranded. Talking about sharks, did anyone spot the 50+ smooth-hound sharks in Sussex…guess we wont be swimming in those waters.
- This is possibly the funniest story I have ever heard, a squirrel getting drunk in a private members club by accidentally switching on the ale tap after closing time…only in Worcestershire!
- Some people have too much time on their hands to get creative, no time like coffee time to do a few coffee and ice cream sketches.
- I don’t normally share weddings on the blog, working in the industry I see a lot of weddings, dresses hairstyles etc. But this fantastic wedding is one of the best I have seen, everything about it was absolute perfection…great planning and style from one OCD to another!
Have a fabulous weekend all!