Every Friday we share our favourite finds from the week…
- My favourite part of the week was seeing the WeaselPecker photo, taken by an amateur photographer in Essex. The memes that followed were absolutely hilarious, my favourite is the Gandalf meme.
- This is one for all Star Wars fans, Star Wars at Madame Tussauds…life simply doesn’t get any better!
- I really am a child at heart and cannot wait for the new Cinderella movie, Lilly James looked absolutely amazing at the Cinderella premiere, what a dress!
- This ‘Love has no labels’ video has been doing the rounds and it’s no wonder, what a feel good video.
- I grew up watching the Sound of Music and spent 4 wonderful days in Salzburg this past weekend during the 50th Anniversary of the movie, I did not realise that the movie was based on a true story, however much of the movie is different from the memoirs of Maria Von Trapp, which is what made the truth of the Sound of Music article very interesting.
- Im not sure why but this story of the Japanese Island taken over by cats gave me the giggles, it is probably the first photo in which all the cats look posed. 6 Cats to every human, I wonder what most dogs or this dog would have to say about that.
Have a wonderful weekend all, it’s meant to be a scorcher (a winter scorcher)!